Website Dr. Bruce Coward & Associates
Dr. Coward & Associates is looking for an enthusiastic, Full-Time Optometrist to join our Optometry team in the Bay of Quinte.
As an Optometrist at Dr. Coward & Associates, you can expect an excellent salary even if you are a new graduate. All our doctors work 8:30 am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Due to our large patient base, you should expect to have a full schedule of patients. We will also offer a relocation stipend.
– Providing a high quality of optometric care to patients of all ages
– Educating patients about advances in corrective eyewear solutions and their ocular health
– Supervising staff and performing additional diagnostic testing as needed
– Prescribing corrective eyewear and therapeutic medications
– Completing relevant referrals to local ophthalmologists
Who are we looking for?
– Someone who is passionate about patient care
– Interested in working as part of an Optometric team
– An Optometrist who is excited to become a leader in their profession
– Experience with an Electronic Health Record management system is an asset
Dr. Coward & Associates has been providing vision care to the Bay of Quinte region of Ontario for over 70 years. We currently have four state-of-the-art practices located in Trenton, Belleville, Brighton and Picton.
Each office has a modern, highly profitable optical dispensary with the latest frame brands. Our lenses are all Canadian made and edged on site at Dr’s Choice Optical Lab.
Our clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art Ophthalmic equipment including Ocular Coherence Tomography and Humphrey Visual Field machines.
The Benefits of Living in The Bay of Quinte Region
– Natural Beauty: The Bay of Quinte region is home to many beautiful trails and provincial parks. Some of the most popular parks in Canada, including Bon Echo, Sandbanks, and Presqu’ile, are only a short drive from our locations. Enjoy the all-seasons beauty, right at your doorstep.
– Affordable Living: In The Bay of Quinte, you will be able to live in an upscale, safe neighbourhood without having to pay big city real estate prices. There are many walkable neighbourhoods close to amenities such as schools and grocery stores. The Bay of Quinte region is ideal for raising a family.
– Easy Access to the City: Our offices are located along the 401 corridor and are about 40 minutes East of the Greater Toronto Area.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com