Website ETS Vision
Great opportunity for part or full time Optometrist on the Jersey Shore to work with established private practice serving long term care facilities in the area. This is a great work/life balance opportunity with M-F schedule. Most Optometrists working for this company are home well before 5!
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
· Mon-Fri with no evenings or weekends
· Emphasis on treatment and management of ocular disease
· Great schedule, start when you want!
· Most OD’s finish seeing patients before 3 or earlier
· Exam equipment is provided
· Excellent compensation
· Benefits package for full time
· Interview process includes shadowing a Dr.
· Travel is planned around your location
· Occasional travel up to 1 hour, but majority is less
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
· Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
· Diagnose disease and vision disorders
· Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
· Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
· License to practice in the state of NJ
· Excellent clinical and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com