Website ETS Vision
Successful, private Optometric practice in Bakersfield, CA seeks an Optometrist to work part- or full-time. M-F only, off early on Fridays!
This eye care center offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and management, immediate attention for eye emergencies, and complete eye health management. The optometrists in this practice provide eyewear prescriptions and offer corrective laser eye surgery co-management as well. Specialties include Safety Eye Wear Fitting, Myopia Control and Orthokeratology.
Highlights of the position:
• M-F only
• Privately owned
• Practice is up to date with OCT, VF, retinal imaging, autorefractor, etc.
• EHR: Crystal
• Located within a professional plaza
• Salary: $120,000-$154,000 DOE
• Benefits include health insurance and PTO
Responsibilities of the OD:
• See about 20 patients/day
• Full scope care: routine exams, glasses and contacts fittings, ocular disease & surgical co-mgt
• Open to dry eye treatment if desired
• Experience with scleral lenses preferred
• Treat patients of all ages; pediatric to geriatric
• Hours: M-Th 8:30-5:30, Fri 8:30-3
• Work part- or full-time; your choice
Requirements of the OD:
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• CA license
• Be kind and honest
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: CA-KM-4672-0423
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com