Website ETS Vision
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice on Cape Cod. This is a great opportunity to practice full scope Optometry in a private practice with excellent reviews. With a M-F work schedule you will have plenty of time to enjoy all the Cape has to offer. In recent years the Cape’s number of year-round residents has grown and the area has a vibrant community with a lot to offer including great schools.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
• Beautiful practice with equipment to practice full scope including OCT, IPL, Visual Field, etc.
• Practice welcomes your specialty
• Great work life balance with M-F schedule
• Friendly, family work atmosphere
• Excellent compensation: Competitive base plus bonus OR straight salary, your choice
• Avg 2-3 patients per hour with tech support
• Vibrant community with abundant outdoor activities including spending time at the beach, golfing, fishing, boating, shopping and great restaurants
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Diagnose disease and vision disorders
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• License to practice in the state of MA
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com