Website ETS Vision
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a part or full-time opportunity with afull scope private practice in the Southwestern NYarea. The area has beautiful Lake Chautauqua where you can live and play. This is a great multi Dr practice that provides a wide variety of exams including medical, comprehensive, etc. Located approx 1 hour from Erie and 1 1/2 hours from Buffalo.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
• Practice is open M-F 8-4:30 but flexible
• Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc.
• Variety of exams, lots of medical
• Tech support
• Excellent schools, low cost of living, performance art, within easy driving distance to several major airports
• Abundant outdoor activities in the area including snow skiing, boating, camping, hiking, mountain biking, etc
• Competitive salary plus full benefits package
• Willing to sponsor Visa
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Diagnose disease and vision disorders
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• License to practice in the state ofNY
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com