Website ETS Vision
MD/OD practice hasfull time opening for a Pediatric Optometrist in Clovis, CA. Mon-Fri only.
This well-established MD/OD practice offers a variety of eye care services including LASIK, cosmetic procedures, designer frames and comprehensive eye care for your entire family.
There is a need for a Pediatric Optometrist for their Clovis, CA location. The doctor will see patients ranging from infants to 18 years old.
Responsibilities of the Pediatric Optometrist:
• Full range of medical equipment
• Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
• Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Scribe and a Tech
• 25-30 patients a day (infants to 18 years old)
• EHR – NextGen
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist position:
• Total compensation $160K – $175K includes production bonuses – will consider signing bonus or relocation assistance
• Work Monday – Friday, NO Saturdays!
• Benefits are Health, Dental, Disability & CE, 401-K, 4-weeks PTO, 1 week CE, Sick days & holidays
• Loan Repayment
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Prefer license to practice in the state of NV
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: CA-MG-4397
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com