Website ETS Vision
MD/OD practice seeking an Optometrist in Farmington, NM. Future shareholder potential!
A large doctor-owned MD/OD group practice is seeking an Optometrist to provide full-scope care. This clinic provides a high pathology volume in a high-quality patient care environment.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
• Contact lens & specialty lens fittings
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• See 15-20 patients a day starting, will eventually lead to 24-32 patients a day
• Work Monday–Friday only
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Future Shareholder Potential
• OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field
• NO Weekends!
• Tech and scribe assistance
• Excellent Benefits Package
• Compensation: $120K – $140K + Future Incentives
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: NM-KM-4625-0323
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org