Website ETS Vision
Optometrist- Fort Myers, FL
Established Ophthalmology practice is seeking an enthusiastic and compassionate full-time Optometrist to work with a fully integrated provider team and support staff. Join an expanding team of 10 ophthalmologists and 26 optometrists providing care at multiple clinics and wholly-owned, ophthalmic surgery center housing state-of-the-art technology.
· Join a fast-paced, high-volume optometric practice (busy ODs see +20-30 patients per day)
· Full dedicated team of work-up technicians, scribes, and diagnostic support
· Highly incentivized compensation plan (mature practices yield +$200,000 in compensation)
Education & Experience
· Residency preferred, but not required
· Doctor of Optometry degree
· Board certified preferred, but not required
· FL license for optometry
· Competitive, guaranteed base salary for initial period plus bonus if production formula exceeds base salary
· Sign-on bonus available
About the Area
Discover the Fort Myers lifestyle, where pristine beaches, cultural heritage, and outdoor adventures intertwine. The city’s stunning shores and warm climate offer a beachcomber’s paradise, while historical sites like the Edison and Ford Winter Estates add a touch of cultural richness. Nature enthusiasts can explore the Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve and J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge. The city’s diverse culinary scene, welcoming community, and boating opportunities create a captivating destination for all to enjoy.
Interview Today! Call or email Marc today to arrange for an interview.
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org