Website ETS Vision
Full time Optometrist opening atMD/OD practice in Fresno, CA
Great opportunity to practice alongside several Ophthalmologists and Optometrists at this MD/OD practice. This practice has a wide range of eye care services for their patients.
The doctor will perform medical, such as pre-ops for cataracts and LASIK patients, as well as general eye exams.
Responsibilities of the Pediatric Optometrist:
• Wide array of medical equipment to diagnose eye diseases
• Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
• Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Scribe and a Tech
• 25-30 patients a day
• EHR – NextGen
• Glaucoma Certified is a plus (but not required)
• Speak Spanish is a plus (but not required)
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist position:
• Total compensation $160K – $175K includes production bonuses – will consider signing bonus or relocation assistance
• Work Monday – Friday, NO Saturdays!
• Benefits are Health, Dental, Disability & CE, 401-K, 4-weeks PTO, 1 week CE, Sick days & holidays
• Loan Repayment
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Prefer license to practice in the state of NV
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: CA-MG-4398
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org