Website ETS Vision
Medical-based optometry practice seeking an Optometrist take over for retiring O.D.!
A premier optometry private practice providing full-scope eye care service is looking for an optometrist to take over for a retiring optometrist. This well-established practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system; as well as, provide routine and comprehensive eye exams to the community.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
• Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
• Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• See 3 patients an hour
• Patient base is all ages
• Dedicated Tech
• EMR – Compulink
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Work 5 days a week – Work 3 Saturdays during non-summer months and work 1 Saturday a month during Summer months
• Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability 401-K, License & DEA
• Compensation is production based
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Prefer license to practice in the state of MN
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Preferred O.D. licensed in MN.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org