Website ETS Vision
Full-time Optometrist needed at an MD/OD practice in Glenwood Springs, CO region. $135K-$150K base salary. Mon-Fri only.
Well-established practice searching for a full time Optometrist. Lots of pathology, cataract surgery post-ops, LASIK and contact lens fittings. Doctor will split time with branch office 35 miles away.
This region offers some of the best skiing in the country, pleasant weather, low humidity, over mile high altitude, major store chains, outdoor activities, 2 hours from Denver.
Key highlights of the practice:
• Well-established Full Scope MD/OD practice
• OCT, Humphrey Topographer, Visual Field
• Patient base covers all ages and income levels
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• Lots of Cataract Surgery, Lensectomy, LASIK, YAG Laser, Plug Insertion, Chalazion Removal, PRK
• See 18-21 patients a day
• Tech does pre-test and history
• EHR – Modernizing Medicine (EMA)
• Work 5 days a week, Mon-Fri – NO Saturdays
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Salary &Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• $135K-$150K + Yearly Bonus 1st year then Quarterly Bonus 2nd Year
• Benefits include Health and Malpractice insurances and CE + 401K + 3 weeks PTO
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Prefer O.D. licensed to practice in CO.
Job Code: CO-MG-4315
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
Schedule an appointment to talk at http://meetme.so/MichaelGuessford
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com