Website ETS Vision
Successful optometry practice located in beautiful Central PA is for sale. Located in Central PA this practice is in the Harrisburg area which was voted the best place to live in Pennsylvania and the 38th best place to live in the United States. The area has outdoor activities, annual festivals, historic towns and landmarks, affordable housing and is close to major cities.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
· -Large practice with multi OD’s and more than one location
· -Equipment includes: Optos, Humphrey Visual Fields,, TopCon Retinal Digital Camera, etc. OCT is leased
· -Providing a mix of comprehensive and medical exams
· -2+ lanes in both locations
· -High Gross
· -Optometrist transitioning into retirement, could work reduced hours for a couple years to help with transition.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
· Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
· Diagnose disease and vision disorders
· Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
· Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
· License to practice in the state of PA
· Excellent clinical and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com