Website ETS Vision
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with afull scope private practice near Keene, NH .This beautiful practice has modern equipment, provides a great work/life balance with a M-F schedule and provides exceptional patient proven by their excellent reviews.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
• Beautiful, modern facility where you can practice full scope
• Great M-F 8-5 schedule
• Growing practice with patients to fill your schedule
• Equipment includes OCT, Retinal Imaging, Lipiflow, etc.
• Your specialty welcome and encouraged
• Salary 120K-150K based on experience plus bonus!
• Full benefits package including SIMPLE IRA with 3% match
• Located 2 hours from Boston
• Great restaurants, live music, festivals and great schools
• Abundant outdoor activities: hiking, skiing, biking, kayaking, camping, fishing, off-road
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Diagnose disease and vision disorders
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• License to practice in the state ofNew Hampshire
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com