Website ETS Vision
Private practice located in Chester County is looking for a part time Optometrist for their full scope practice. This established practice provides a great work environment, the size of the practice has been increased and entirely updated a couple years ago and looks new and beautiful! The Paoli area is a great place to live with excellent public schools, great restaurants and close proximity to Philadelphia.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
· Private practice with low turnover
· Patient focused practice
· 2-3 patients per hour
· Competitive salary plus bonus
· Benefits package includes health care, 401K with match, etc.
· Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc.
· Practice welcomes your specialty!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
· Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
· Diagnose disease and vision disorders
· Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
· Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
· License to practice in the state of PA
· Excellent clinical and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com