Website ETS Vision
Multi location private practice near LaGrange, IN is seeking a full-time Optometrist for their progressive practice. This practice provides about 50/50 mix of comprehensive and medical exams and is well equipped with OCT, Visual Field, etc. They have an established patient base so you will be busy from day one. If you are looking for a practice where you can provide excellent patient care in a friendly welcoming practice you need to consider this practice!
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
• Multi location private practice with several OD’s
• Approx 50/50 comprehensive exams vs medical
• Well equipped with OCT, Visual Field, etc.
• Established patient base
• Practice provides excellent patient care and has stellar reviews
• Friendly, welcoming practice
• Avg 3-4 patients per hour with tech support
• Your specialty welcome! Scleral lens, myopia management, etc.
• Competitive salary plus bonus
• Benefits package includes health insurance, malpractice, CE, 401K, etc.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Diagnose disease and vision disorders
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• License to practice in the state ofIN
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com