Website ETS Vision
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in Delaware County, PA to provide a variety of exams. The practice dispenses a lot of contact lens, provides primary and medical exams as well as urgent.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
• State of the art equipment including OCT, Visual Field, Optos, etc
• Full time opportunity with one Sat per month
• Provide primary care, medical and emergent exams
• Diagnose and treat ocular disease
• Competitive compensation
• Benefits include health, vacation, CE, parental leave, etc.
• Well trained techs
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Diagnose disease and vision disorders
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• License to practice in the state of PA
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org