Website ETS Vision
Full-scope Optometry practice in northern California seeks a Full-time Optometrist – Future buy-out!
Located in McKinleyville, CA, this well-established Optometric practice is situated on a bluff overlooking the Pacific with a backdrop of Redwood-covered mountains. Humboldt County is famous for its pristine coastline, ancient redwood forests, fresh seafood, unique handcrafted products and friendly people. McKinleyville offers small town charm with big city services.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• Practice full-scope
• Comprehensive exams, glasses/contact lens fittings, glaucoma & LASIK co-management
• See about 12-16 patients/day
• Work hours: Mon-Fri 9-5
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Equipment includes: Heidelberg OCT, visual field, slit lamps, Heidelberg Edge Perimeter
• Buyout option within 1 year
• Practice is booked out 2 months
• Salary based on experience ($120k-$150k)
• Benefits: 401k w/ 4% match, paid vacation
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
• CA license
• Interest in ownership
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: CA-KM-4583-0223
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com