Website ETS Vision
Optometrist- Naples, FL
Established Ophthalmology practice is seeking an enthusiastic and compassionate full-time Optometrist to work with a fully integrated provider team and support staff. Join an expanding team of 10 ophthalmologists and 26 optometrists providing care at multiple clinics and wholly-owned, ophthalmic surgery center housing state-of-the-art technology.
· Join a fast-paced, high-volume optometric practice (busy ODs see +20-30 patients per day)
· Full dedicated team of work-up technicians, scribes, and diagnostic support
· Highly incentivized compensation plan (mature practices yield +$200,000 in compensation)
Education & Experience
· Residency preferred, but not required
· Doctor of Optometry degree
· Board certified preferred, but not required
· FL license for optometry
· Competitive, guaranteed base salary for initial period plus bonus if production formula exceeds base salary
· Sign-on bonus available
About the Area
Discover the Naples lifestyle, where natural beauty and a vibrant culture offer a harmonious blend of sophistication
and relaxation. With pristine beaches and the Gulf’s turquoise waters, residents can enjoy sunbathing,
beachcombing, and breathtaking sunsets. The Naples Philharmonic, known for its exceptional performances and
renowned guest artists, presents an array of symphonic concerts, opera, and ballet. This haven’s thriving arts scene,
outdoor activities, and welcoming community spirit make it an ideal place to call home
Interview Today! Call or email Marc today to arrange for an interview.
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org