Website ETS Vision
Great opportunity to practice full scope Optometry in a patient focused practice. This practice is located in a beautiful area that has numerous wineries, farms and abundant outdoor recreation with easy access to Buffalo and Lake Ontario. It is a well-equipped practice with OCT, etc. to practice full scope Optometry.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
– Patient focused practice sees 2-3 patients per hour with tech support
– Well equipped office with OCT, Visual Field, etc.
– Practice welcomes your specialty: myopia management, scleral lens, etc.
– 3 or 4 days per week with no weekends
– Excellent compensation with % of collections with a guaranteed base
– Benefits including stipend towards health insurance, etc.
– Located in a beautiful small town within close proximity to Buffalo and Lake Ontario
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
· Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
· Diagnose disease and vision disorders
· Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
· Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
· License to practice in the state of NY
· Excellent clinical and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org