Website ETS Vision
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with afull scopepractice in the Oak Forestarea.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
• Full scope practice with OCT, Visual Field, etc.
• Provide a good mix of medical, comprehensive exams, pre/post op, etc.
• Avg 3 patients per hour with tech support
• Approx 50/50 medical vs comprehensive
• Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
• Benefits package with health, dental, life, malpractice, 401K, PTO, etc.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Diagnose disease and vision disorders
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• License to practice in the state ofIL
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com