Website ETS Vision
Established practice is looking for a full time Optometrist for their practice located near Ontario, OH. This practice has excellent patient reviews, technology to practice full scope, a great location and doesn’t have weekend hours. The area offers a low cost of living and affordable housing.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
• Established practice
• Excellent patient reviews
• Provide a variety of exams: Comprehensive, dry eye, diagnosis and treatment of disease, co-management, contact lens, etc.
• Great M-F schedule
• Competitive salary plus bonus
• Excellent benefits package includes health insurance, 401K with match, etc.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Diagnose disease and vision disorders
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• License to practice in the state ofOH
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org