Website ETS Vision
MD/OD practice in Petaluma, CA is hiring a full time Optometrist to float between Petaluma and Sonoma, CA
This practice has a thriving research department and offers access to new medical devices and cutting-edge new innovations.
Key highlights of the practice:
• Work alongside Ophthalmologist
• OCT, Corneal Topography, Visual Field
• Research Department – Dry Eye Studies, Surgical Device studies, etc.
• Cutting-edge new innovations
• EHR – Medflow software
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• Perform 30% pathology exams
• See 2-3 patients an hour
• Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
• Specialty Lens experience is preferred, not required
• Tech on site for support
• Float between Petaluma and Sonoma
• Full time –Mon-Fri 8-5 with potential of one Sat a month 8am -12 noon – 40-hour work week
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Salary: $125K – $150K
• Benefits include Health, Dental, Malpractice & Disability Insurances, CE, 401-K with match (immediately invested), PTO accrued
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: CA-MG-4321
You can schedule a phone time to talk with me at https://go.oncehub.com/MichaelGuessford.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com