Website ETS Vision
Currently seeking a Pediatric Optometrist for a part or full-time opportunity with afull scope private practice inQueens. Residency training in Pediatrics preferred.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
• Immediate hiring need, unfortunately 2023 grads and residents will not be considered
• Multi-location private practice
• Open to part or full time
• Provide medical pediatric exams including: comprehensive exams, vision, amblyopia, strabismus and diseases
• Base salary plus bonus opportunity
• Full benefits package for full time including health insurance, 401K, PTO, Malpractice, etc.
• Clinical position with potential for non-clinical growth as well
• Some benefits for part time
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
• Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
• Diagnose disease and vision disorders
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
• Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
• License to practice in the state ofNY
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org