Website ETS Vision
Well-established, busy Optometric practice in San Bernardino, CA is seeking a buyer – beautiful, up-to-date facility!
Highlights of this practice sale:
• 4,000 sq. ft.
• 3 exam rooms
• Equipment included: Humphreys visual field, autorefractor, keratometer, edger
• Sole doctor currently sees 100 patients/week
• 5 staff members: 1 office manager, 1 tech, 1 receptionist, 1 insurance/billing, 1 optician
• Practice’s current hours: Mon–Fri 9-5
• Asking price is negotiable
• Gross revenue for 2022: about $800,000
• Doctor took home about $120,000 after expenses in 2022 (on just 3 days/week)
This practice is mainly primary care (some pathology), but there is certainly room for more medical billing/equipment if the buyer chooses to go that direction with the practice.
Opportunities for growth:
• Could add OCT, topographer, and/or retinal camera
• Can treat more ocular disease rather than referring out, up to buyer’s desired cases
• Current average sale is $160, could be much higher with more medical billing/more glasses and contact lens sales
• Very little marketing currently – could bring in many more new patients yearly, even with minimal marketing efforts
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: CA-KM-4558-1222
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org