Website ETS Vision
Private MD/OD practice in San Francisco seeking a full-time experienced Optometrist.
A private Ophthalmology practice with multi-location offices (10-15 minutes apart) in San Francisco is seeking a full-time, experienced Optometrist with strong clinical and diagnostics experience. The ideal candidate would be a residency-trained, licensed OD with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
• Perform post-op management
• Work with Dry Eye, Lasik, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Aesthetics, and others.
• Provide glasses and contact lens prescriptions, and recommendations
• Patient base is all ages
• Techs support
• See 20-30 patients a day
• Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
• Compensation; $120K – $150K
• W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
• Minimum of 2 years of experience or residency-trained
• Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: CA-MG-4427
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com