Website ETS Vision
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a part-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the area. This practice has all the equipment you need to practice full scope optometry including medical, dry eye, specialty contact lens, etc.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
· Well equipped practice with OCT, Visual Field, Lipiflow, etc.
· Full scope practice providing care to pediatric through geriatric
· Provide a variety of exams: comprehensive, glaucoma, dry eye, specialty contact lens, etc.
· Patient focused practice
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
· Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
· Diagnose disease and vision disorders
· Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
· Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
· License to practice in the state of IL
· Excellent clinical and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com