Website ETS Vision
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a practice near coastal VA. Early Spring 2023 need!!
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
· Full time – Beautiful, large stand-alone facility
· Salary- Base+ Bonus structure & Benefit Package- based on experience, excellent earning potential!
· Health Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, CE
· Scribes and Techs in place
· 3 patients an hour- state of the art equipment
· Paid time off (PTO) , holidays
· No Saturdays!
· Residency trained preferred but open to experienced non-residency trained ODs!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
· Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
· Diagnose disease and vision disorders- must have medical experience
· Full scope- refractive care, contact lenses(scerals, rgps, keratoconus) & medical care
· Caring personality a must- need to connect with patients
· Each OD will have their own Pod to work within
of the Optometrist (OD)
· Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
· License to practice in the state of VA
· Excellent clinical and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a team environment- Entrepreneurial spirit is needed!
Contact Marc for details
Phone/Text : (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org