Website FR Vision 360, Inc. dba Pearle Vision 8142
Nobody Cares for Eyes More Than Pearle
Pearle Vision #8142 (an optometrist-owned franchise location) in Jacksonville, IL is looking for a full-time or part-time associate optometrist to join our growing practice. We are located at 111 East Morton Avenue. Our ideal candidate is motivated, outgoing, and able to maintain a positive work environment. We believe interpersonal skills are as important as clinical skills.
Our paperless (EMR) office houses two all-new top-of-the-line digital Topcon exam lanes and pretest equipment coupled with the Maestro2 OCT/Color Fundus Camera, Topcon MYAH, and the Olleyes virtual visual field. Additionally, our office is a certified TearCare provider for treating Dry Eye Disease (DED) and Meibomian Gland Disease (MGD).
This salaried position includes a competitive base salary plus productivity bonuses. This position also includes a competitive benefits package including a company-matched 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, paid time off, and more.
- Provide high-quality optometric care and services to your patients
- Establish a positive Doctor/Patient relationship
- Conduct all services in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards of care
- Ensure all patients received accurate diagnoses and appropriate recommendations
- Create exceptional value in the lives of patients by providing excellent Patient/Customer service through the delivery and execution of Pearle Vision’s Neighborhood Eye Care Experience model
- Work with the License Operators store team and Pearle Vision brand field leadership to build and secure a safe and motivating work environment that encourages commitment, innovation, success, and continued growth for the brand
- Ensures the office quality systems are maintained
- Helps ensure Pearle Vision is known as a leading optical provider within the community
- Graduate of an accredited school of optometry
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the state of practice location
- DPA and TPA certified
- Knowledge of current Optometric technology and practices
- Eligible to work in the location market
For more information, please call (217) 883-4553 and ask for Ben.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO INCLUDE ALL DUTIES OR REQUIREMENTS
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, we will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
To apply for this job please visit abbrevi8.me.