Full-scope optometry private practice with future partnership potential! Medical optometry performed.
A well-established, growing private practice is looking for a full-time or part-time associate. The new optometrist will join a great staff supporting the doctor’s patient care. The practice has medical equipment to support co-managing of medical diseases and various types of medical conditions. Partial list of medical equipment is listed below.
Cedar Rapids, IA is among the Top 100 Best Places to Live in the US. “We are known as the city of five seasons, and that fifth season is time to enjoy the other four,” says Jeff Pomeranz, Cedar Rapids City Manager. “We’ve got less traffic, less daily hassle, more access to facilities close to where you work and live.“
In Livability’s rankings, Cedar Rapids scored high for housing, which includes high-end luxury homes and a wide variety of more affordable homes, apartments and condos. The arts, nightlife, sports and recreation are all part of life in Cedar Rapids, a city with 74 parks, four golf courses and six swimming pools. Cedar River straddles the community, and 12 distinct neighborhoods give homeowners a variety of buying options.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Medical optometry performed
- OCT, Optomap, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- See 16-24 patients a day
- Full age range of patients
- Tech will do pre-testing
- EHR – Crystal
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Future partnership potential
- Hours: Mon & Wed 8am-6pm, Thurs 9am-7pm, Fri 7am-4pm, Sat 9am-1pm
- Agree to work two Saturday mornings a month
- Health, Malpractice and CE, 401K with 2% match, AOA & IOA dues paid, 2-weeks’ PTO, six holidays
- Compensation based upon experience + Bonus of 17% of receipts after salary earned
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of IA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
To apply for this job please visit etsvision.com.