Website Hero Practice Services
Pediatric Dental, Vision, & Orthodontic Office
You will be responsible for the following:
- Help kids and their parents to develop excellent habits in vision health.
- Lead an engaged team of vision professionals with support and partnership from Hero Practice Services.
- Provide diagnosis and comprehensive professional vision treatment plans to your patients to help them achieve optimal vision health, using accepted clinical and diagnostic techniques.
- May arrange for referral to vision specialists when appropriate.
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and patient-centric working environment.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, State Board, HIPAA, AOA, DOL, Employee Handbook).
You will be required to possess the following:
- A passion for improving kids’ vision health.
- License (pending or active) issued by the State Board of Optometry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire for professional growth.
- Be organized and possess a superior knowledge of vision.
Compensation and Benefits include the following:
- Mentorship and Clinical Education from Experienced, Clinical Leaders
- $115,000 to $135,000 Annual Salary
- Monthly Bonus Plan
- Up to $1,000 per year in Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Professional Fees Reimbursed for State-specific Required License(s) and Certification(s) or Membership(s)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings, Disability and much more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org