In Vision Eye Care Center
In Vision Eye Care Center is seeking a part-time Optometrist to join our busy practice 1 – 4 days per week. The ideal candidate would be detail-oriented, possess strong diagnostic skills, and be passionate about providing high-quality vision care to our patients from beginning to end. Our office is also outfitted with the following technological advancements: Crystal PM EMR, OCT, LipiScan, and LipiFlow.
· Conduct eye exams using optometric equipment.
· Diagnose and treat ocular diseases.
· Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
· Answer questions and provide advice to patients regarding vision and optical issues.
· Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
· Direct staff and assist in the development of the overall practice.
· Applied understanding of general principles of optometry and best practices for the diagnosis and treatment of eye-related disorders and conditions.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to patients of diverse backgrounds.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Demonstrate problem solving skills and multitasking ability.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited optometry program.
· Active state optometry license.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com