Website Midline Vision
Midline Vision is seeking a full-time optometrist to join our high-performing office in Green Bay. The ideal candidate will be internally motivated to provide top-notch service, be highly dependable, have a sterling reputation with patients and co-workers, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Professional autonomy to care for patients and full scope of practice predicated on your professional discretion
- Ability to manage non-routine cases, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and pre-/post-op management
- Fully trained and professional staff to facilitate efficient patient interactions
- Flexible scheduling, including ongoing support from other optometrists
- Automated online appointment book and patient recall system
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Paid continuing education and license costs
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Discounts on vision care, glasses, and contact lenses
- WOA membership paid
- Healthcare coverage or stipend may be negotiated
About the Team
Midline Vision is a family-owned company that owns and operates several optometry practice locations in communities throughout Wisconsin, including Antigo, Fitchburg, Green Bay, Madison, and Mosinee. Our owners and 20+ team members are committed to serving our local markets, and our practice group has a national support network to make practicing optometry easy and efficient. We are constantly growing and looking to pair great ODs with the right practice location. Associate optometrists will join a dedicated team to deliver excellent eye care to several thousand patients throughout the year. We are fast-paced, friendly, and have a fanatical commitment to patient satisfaction. Learn more at www.midlinevision.com/careers.
To apply for this job please visit midlinevisionclinics.isolvedhire.com.