Website Midline Vision
Looking for a big opportunity in a small town? We are seeking a friendly and skilled associate optometrist to join our growing team at our two offices in Northcentral WI. Our team of optometrists and skilled staff members in Mosinee and Antigo support one another to bring exceptional eye care to patients across the region.
- Professional autonomy to care for patients and full scope of practice predicated on your professional discretion
- Full suite of medical equipment, including OCT, visual field, wide field retinal camera, etc.
- Ability to manage non-routine cases, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and pre-/post-op management
- Fully trained and professional staff to facilitate efficient patient interactions
- Flexible scheduling, including ongoing support from other optometrists
- Automated online appointment book and patient recall system
- Employee discounts on vision care, glasses, and contact lenses
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Paid continuing education and license costs
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Discounts on vision care, glasses, and contact lenses
- WOA membership paid
- Healthcare coverage or stipend may be negotiated
About Northcentral Wisconsin
The communities in Northcentral Wisconsin are a great place to call home. We have “big city” resources like nationally-ranked medical care systems, a thriving arts and culture scene, top-notch educational opportunities, and a strong business and professional network. We also have loads of “small town” charm and unmatched access to natural resources and outdoor adventure spots. Read all about life in and around Northcentral Wisconsin: https://issuu.com/wausauchamber/docs/2019centraltimes40pg
About the Team
Midline Vision is a family-owned company that owns and operates several optometry practice locations in communities throughout Wisconsin, including Antigo, Fitchburg, Green Bay, Madison, and Mosinee. Our owners and 20+ team members are committed to serving our local markets, and our practice group has a national support network to make practicing optometry easy and efficient. We are constantly growing and looking to pair great ODs with the right practice location. Associate optometrists will join a dedicated team to deliver excellent eye care to several thousand patients throughout the year. We are fast-paced, friendly, and have a fanatical commitment to patient satisfaction. Learn more at www.midlinevision.com/careers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org