Website Nestleroad and Roberts, Optometrists
Nestleroad and Roberts, Optometrists is a well-established, family-owned private practice. Our primary office location is in Monett, MO with satellite offices in Mount Vernon and Shell Knob.
We are looking to hire a part-time associate doctor with potential for future full-time employment. Current work days would include Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays, alternating between our locations. We currently have 3 full time doctors with 13 staff members. Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm with occasional Saturdays from 8:00am – 12:00pm.
The associate will be hired as an employee with a competitive per-diem rate, paid bi-weekly.
Optometric technicians will work up patients and provide assistance with CL care and fittings. Our exam rooms are outfitted with excellent equipment to take care of patient’s primary-care needs. Our current equipment includes an Optos Retinal Camera, OCT, Humphrey Visual Field, auto-refractor, and Icare tonometers. We handle all insurance billing, credentialing, staff hiring & training, administrative work, etc. with no on-call or after-hours work.
This position is not an offer to buy or become an owner of Nestleroad and Roberts, Optometrists. New grads are encouraged to apply!
- Provide high quality optometric care and services to your patients
- Establish a positive Doctor/Patient relationship
- Conduct all services in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards of care
- Ensure all patients received accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations
- Graduate of accredited School of Optometry
- Licensed and in good standing to practice Optometry in Missouri
- Maintain professional liability insurance
- Knowledge of current Optometric technology and practices
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com