Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
We are seeking a strong, disease-based optometrist. Our hospital client is a NIAHO® accredited, community hospital that operates an established, comprehensive eye clinic. Located just 70 miles from the Florida Gulf Coast, this opportunity provides easy access to beach-side vacation spots and resorts yet offers plenty to do within the relaxed environment of a thriving small South Georgia town. At this time, we are looking to expand to meet the needs of our expanding patient base. We adhere to current federal and state health guidelines to keep our staff and patients safe.
· Perform comprehensive eye exams including refractions, visual field testing, tonometry, fundus photography, and OCT exams
· Provide confident, high-level eye care for both children and adults
· Collaborate with local ophthalmologists and optometrists on cross-referrals for patient care
· Manage post-operative cataract patients
· Follow-up with patients referred from the Emergency Department
· Flexible work schedules available.
Education & Experience:
· Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree with prerequisite undergraduate degree/courses
· Completion of a post-optometric clinical residency is preferred, but not mandatory
· Licensed to practice in Georgia and authorized to work in US.
· Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract; Flexible hours.
Compensation: $130,000 – $170,000 per year
· Retirement – 403(b) / 457(b)
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 8 Hour Shifts
· Day Shift
· Monday – Friday
· Bonus Pay
· Relocation Assistance
License / Certification: Optometry License from the State of Georgia
For More Information Contact: Drew Caldwell at Drew@ojonline.net
To apply for this job please visit www.ojonline.net.