Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Our group is a quickly growing nation-wide network of optometry offices and we are seeking a motivated and caring licensed optometrist to fill a full-time vacancy in El Paso, Texas. This is a unique opportunity to practice independently as part of a multi-location vision group. Step into an existing practice and flourish!
Optometrists are the backbone of our organization, and we want you to be able to focus on what matters most — patient care. Rather than being bogged down with every other aspect of running a private practice, like billing, tech issues, marketing, inventory management, personnel issues, etc. our offices have the best equipment, software, and support systems to streamline workflows and reduce stress so that you can excel in your professional career and have a great work/life balance.
When you join our team, you’ll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. This is an exciting opportunity to gain diverse experience in a patient-focused role that is uniquely medically oriented!
· Perform comprehensive eye exams
· Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
· Prescribe corrective lenses
· Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
· Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
· Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
· Handle eye care emergencies
Optometrist Position & Requirements
· Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
· Valid TX state license to practice optometry
· Patient-care and customer-service oriented
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
· Compensation & Benefits: Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, PTO, Holidays, Health/Dental Insurance, Paid CE, 401k
· Environment: You’ll love coming to work in our customer-focused office! We have the best software systems available and brand-new equipment – you will have everything you need to be successful in your job! We focus on a few core services and run a nice, streamlined business.
This position comes with a salary guarantee and benefits. The practice is supported by full-time support staff, health and vision plan contracts, and marketing. We offer all of the standard benefits of working for a great company – competitive pay, performance bonuses, benefits, etc. – while also offering options that aren’t commonly available such as part time options and the ability to transfer to different iRefract locations seamlessly.
Contact Drew Caldwell at Drew@ojonline.net to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit ojonline.net.