Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Our quickly growing MD/OD organization is a premier surgical and eye care leader. Our mission is to continue to be technology leaders in eye care and one of the nation’s leading multi-specialty ophthalmology/optometry practices. We create patients for life by providing the highest level of quality eye care and service to our communities. We accomplish this with our skilled medical team, caring staff and by using the most advanced technology to ensure every patient’s best possible visual outcome.
Therefore, to deliver on our mission, we expect every doctor and employee to perform his or her job first and foremost and in accordance with our company’s mission.
· Team Work
· Highest Level of Individual Productivity
· Technical Excellence
· Treating Patients as Valued Guests
· Respectful of all Employees
With multiple openings throughout Florida and reporting to the Medical Director, CEO and Practice Administrator our Optometrists provide the following services:
Eye Exams (Using both traditional phoropters and EPIC workstations)
Diagnostics (Slit Lamps, Visual Fields, OCT’s, Fundus Photos, etc.)
· Dry Eye Services (BlephEx, LipiFlow, Product Sales)
· Patient Education
· Contact Lenses
· Stellar Optical Sales Capture Rates
· Ensure All Patients Are Treated With Dignity And Respect
Basic Requirements Include:
· Doctor of Optometry Degree from an accredited optometry school
· Ideally licensed in the State of Florida but will consider others
· Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR)
· Follows code of conduct aligned with the mission, vision and values of our organization.
· Follows code of conduct /ethics of their profession.
We are committed to diversity and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please get in touch with our Optometry recruiter, Mr. Drew Caldwell to learn more about this job opportunity. Drew@ojonline.net
To apply for this job please visit ojonline.net.