Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
20/20Now is looking for optometrists to join our rapidly growing innovative professional company that is involved in providing patients with remote exams via tele-optometry. The doctor selected for this position will use their love of Optometry to become an integral player in the development and application of remote access to comprehensive Eye Exams.
20/20NOW employs ODs to provide remote care in states where tele-optometry encounters are permitted.
20/20NOW partners with large optical businesses and select Independent Practices affiliated with the American Board of Optometry Association or the National Board of Examiners in Optometry to make ODs available to provide high-quality eye exams remotely to patients.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow in an evolving professional service, and support of new cutting-edge ophthalmic/optometric technology.
We are looking for experienced Optometrists who possess multiple state licenses and who want to be part of an organization that prides itself that all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Convey a commitment to providing unmatched patient care by conducting all services in accordance with protocol and recognized standard of care
· Using employer-provided equipment in their home office, ODs interact with patients live through video conferencing while completing all remaining aspects of the eye exam via remote exam equipment and technology. This one-on-one time during the exam builds that critical doctor-patient relationship.
· Patients visit optometry offices in-person, receiving complete pre-testing from qualified optometric technicians prior to the eye examination.
· Ensure all patients receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations to guarantee all visual lifestyle needs are addressed
· Establish a positive Doctor / Patient relationship
· Effectively communicate with ophthalmic technicians and office staff to ensure a flawless patient experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment Qualifications / Education:
· Doctor of Optometry Degree (OD) from an Accredited School of Optometry
· State Licensed in Kentucky or will be licensed to practice Optometry in the state in which you will be practicing.
· Preferred candidate to possess multiple active state licenses from the State Board of Optometry to conduct remote exams in those states.
· Knowledge of current optometric theory and technology
· Strong communicator with problem solving ability and organizational skills
· Willing to work remote.
· Provider must have a flexible schedule in order to review exam results and consult with patients within 10 minutes of alert notification. Weekends and nighttime hours may also be required
· Proficient and comfortable with EMR, Practice Management, and Virtual Communication Software (Zoom, Teams, Webex, etc)
What we offer:
· Enjoy the flexibility and freedom from working remotely.
· Paid Malpractice Professional Liability coverage for tele-optometry in the amount of $1.0m/$3.0m
· License reimbursement for state optometry licenses, outside of primary location Benefits:
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/life, Employer 401K match, Employer paid life insurance, voluntary benefits and much more.
Reach out to Drew Caldwell of OjO, Ophthalmology jobs Online to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.ojonline.net.