Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Optometrist Opportunity in Beautiful Las Cruces, New Mexico!
Practice at the base of the beautiful Organ Mountains in Southern New Mexico!
We are a well-respected comprehensive ophthalmology practice in Las Cruces, New Mexico, with an urgent need for a full-time Optometrist. You will be busy immediately!
We are looking for an Optometrist who possesses a team-oriented attitude, strong clinical and diagnostic skills, and is patient-focused. Interest in both medical and general optometry is a plus!
This is a high-income opportunity. $200K is realistic!
What You’ll Do:
· 80/20 mix of medical optometry and Vision Plan
· Perform comprehensive eye exams on patients
· Provide patient care related to contact lenses and the diagnosis and treatment of anterior segment disease.
· Manage common ocular diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, retinal disorders, diabetic eye problems, and ocular surface diseases.
· Participate in the co-management of surgical cataract patients by providing patient education, pre-operative considerations & evaluations, and post-operative care.
Our practice is state-of-the-art. Our office is well equipped with OCT, Topographer, HVF, Fundus camera, Yag laser, Argon Laser, SLT laser, IOL Master, Lenstar, Immerson biometry, 11 lanes with Haag Streit Slit lamps.
Our optical shop has 2 opticians and over 1200 frames.
Las Cruces is recognized as one of the Best Small Cities in the U.S., and a desirable place to live, work, do business, travel to, and retire! Our climate is unmatched in our high desert setting and the sunsets are breathtaking! Hiking, skiing, cycling, hunting, and golfing are a few things you can do here. The school system has excellent public and private options, and we are home to the largest land grant university in the U.S.
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit ojonline.net.