Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
O.D. Job in Naples, FL with Ophthalmology Group…$10,000 sign on bonus
We partner with ophthalmology group practices and ambulatory surgery centers to provide superior clinical care. Our member practices offer full-service eye care from routine eye exams, contact lenses and glasses to medical ophthalmology and surgery including cataract, cornea, retina, glaucoma, and pediatrics. We support practice groups and ASCs as they grow locations and service offerings, enabling them to focus on delivering the highest quality outcomes and meeting a rapidly growing need for eye care.
· Provide routine and medical vision care up to the full scope of licensure
· Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness and eye diseases, such as glaucoma
· Prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses, and medications
· Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery—for example, examining a patient’s eyes the day after surgery
· Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases such as diabetes and refer patients to our physicians as needed
· Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses
· Dry eye care
Benefits of working with us:
· Responsibilities of practice management are handled for you, allowing you to spend your time with patients, not paperwork, billing or coding.
· We provide technicians and scribes to assist doctor with work up testing and clinical documentation.
· Highly trained tech staff to help with patient flow and contact lens fittings.
· We believe in the development of a vertically integrated OD: MD delivery model that is now the standard of care in the United States.
· Competitive compensation package which includes base salary plus a percentage of collections and optical collections
· Full benefits package including matching 401k
· $10,000 sign on bonus
Contact Drew Caldwell if you’d like to learn more at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.ojonline.net.