Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Work with a Private MD/OD Group!
Seeking OD for Busy Practice in College Town – $200K+ – Moscow, ID & Pullman, WA
· A base salary of $130k – $150k DOE before production incentives.
· Production incentives that could very realistically push your total compensation above $200k.
· Supportive colleagues, well-trained and experienced staff and a well-equipped practice.
· No weekends, with a standard M-F schedule and minimal on-call requirements.
· Generous Medical, PTO, Retirement and Continuing Education benefits.
· Two vibrant communities with great quality of life, schools, state universities, good restaurants and more.
We are searching for a talented OD to join our team. Moscow & Pullman Family Eye Care is a thriving, 2 MD eye care practice with locations in Moscow, Idaho and Pullman, WA.
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with an annual salary that ranges from $130,000 – $150,000 DOE before benefits and could very realistically exceed $200,000 with achievable production incentives. We also provide a signing bonus, and an annual retention bonus for renewing after your first year.
· Established Patient Base
· Support from OD & MD Colleagues
· Competitive Base Salary
· Achievable, Rewarding Production-Based Bonus-Structure
· Full Medical Coverage
· Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plan
· Life & Disability Insurance
· Annual CE & Travel Allowance
About the location:
Moscow, Idaho, and Pullman, Washington are engaged, vibrant communities. We’re the hometowns of two world-class Universities, Washington State University and the University of Idaho. Enjoy charming downtowns, good food, great schools, NCAA Division 1 athletics, a whole host of outdoor activities, and supportive communities.
We welcome interest from both established optometrists and recent graduates.
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
· Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
· Valid state license to practice optometry
· Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
· Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
Work in a rewarding practice with the support of talented, experienced staff, committed patients, up-to-date equipment and supportive OD and MD colleagues. Enjoy the security of a competitive base salary, attractive benefits and a very achievable and rewarding bonus structure.
Your regular duties will include:
· Perform comprehensive eye exams
· Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
· Prescribe corrective lenses
· Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
· Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
· Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
· Handle eyecare emergencies
Learn more by connecting with our physician recruiter, Drew Caldwell. He can be reached at: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.ojonline.net.