Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Well established, Ophthalmology Group is searching for a talented, relational Medical Optometrist.
This is a patient focused, intellectually stimulating role with a well known practice that receives great reviews from our customers. We’re excited about adding an additional Doctor of Optometry to our team!
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal OD candidate for our 1 MD, 4 OD team is skilled, motivated, and passionate about first-class eye care. They are highly team-oriented and have a proven track record of success. They are energized by new technology and by working in a fast-paced environment. They prioritize patient care and are able to have effective and meaningful conversations with patients. We’re looking for a doctor who has a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Duties of the incoming Doctor:
· Perform comprehensive eye exams.
· Assess and diagnose eye conditions.
· Counsel patients regarding surgical and non-surgical options that meet their visual needs with regard to occupation and lifestyle.
· Participate in patients’ pre and post operative care.
· Maintain detailed patient records, treatment plans, and patient progress.
· Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
Equipment and Instrumentation:
· Oculus Pentacam
· Zeiss Atlas Cornea Topographer
· Optovue Solix
· Orbscan Corneal Topographer
· Alcon Vario Wavelight Topolyzer
· Alcon Wavelight EX500 Excimer Laser
· Ziemer Femtosecond Laser
This opportunity includes a 4 day work week, a full suite of comprehensive benefits, PROFIT SHARING, productivity bonuses, 4 weeks of PTO and CME allowance too!
Compensation: We offer outstanding compensation. Total compensation including bonuses will be in the $170k to $195k range depending on skills, experience and training.
Optometrists who would like to learn more about this outstanding Raleigh, NC job opportunity are invited to connect with Drew Caldwell at OjO: Drew@ojonline.net
To apply for this job please visit ojonline.net.