Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Private Ophthalmology Practice has an opening in its Raton, NM location!
About Our Practice
We are a full-scope, comprehensive, integrated, medical eye-care practice. A locally owned, doctor-owned practice in beautiful Colorado and New Mexico.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our growing practice! You’ll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients.
• Perform comprehensive eye exams
• Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
• Prescribe corrective lenses
• Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
• Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
• Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
• Handle eyecare emergencies
• Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
• Valid Colorado and/or New Mexico state license to practice optometry
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
• Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation & Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
• Full Benefits Package
• Malpractice Insurance
• Licensing & Association Fees
• Full Administrative Support Team – Executive Staff, Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Taxes, Billing, Coding, Accounting and Credentialing Service
• Base Pay + Production Incentive
• Lower Cost of Living without the big city traffic
• Working Alongside Board Certified Ophthalmologists
• Top of the Line Diagnostic Testing and Equipment
• Continuing education (CE)
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Learn more. Confidentially reach out to Drew Caldwell: at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit ojonline.net.