Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Join an Ophthalmology practice in Richmond! This well known, large OD/MD group is looking for an Optometrist with specialty contact lens experience.
We are searching for a talented Optometrist to join our growing practice. Our organization is a large and dynamic practice of ophthalmologists and optometrists in the Richmond, VA area, including eight locations and an ambulatory surgery center. Our board-certified ophthalmologists and optometrists provide services in all ophthalmology subspecialties and offer full service optometry services to our patients.
The incoming Optometrist will work in a medical setting and will be primarily responsible for increasing the care of our patients. This position may assist with pre-op and post-operative care. At our practice you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Ophthalmologists and have the ability to build your own optometry practice with support staff in one of our clinics.
We are seeking an Optometrist who will perform eye exams and provide superior vision care to our loyal patients. We are looking for a doctor who is focused on providing quality care, is personable, and is driven by a strong set of values. We are expanding our practice and you will be a big part of that expansion. We are seeking someone who wants to practice full-service optometry.
· Examine patients having a full range of visual problems using a full field of optometry instruments and techniques
· Determines visual requirements for patients by prescribing corrective lenses, low vision aids, etc.
· Diagnose visual diseases, disorders, and deficiencies by practicing full-scope optometric care, in accordance with state laws.
· Builds strong doctor-patient relationships
· Handles eye health emergencies
· Maintains updated and accurate medical records of all patients
· Experienced doctors and new graduates are encouraged to apply
· In-depth understanding of eye conditions and vision defects
· Proven ability to explain and discuss medical terms simply and clearly
· Attention to detail
· Degree in Optometry and VA state licensed (or will be)
We offer a great work culture with a competitive salary & benefits package along with continuing education and advancement programs.
· Competitive compensation structure with base salary and bonus
· Comprehensive benefits package including 401K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
· Professional development assistance
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to Drew Caldwell at OjO, Ophthalmology jobs Online: Drew@ojonline.net
To apply for this job please visit ojonline.net.