Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Optometrist Job with Ophthalmology Group in Sarasota, FL
Area’s premier surgical and eye care leader is recruiting for an Optometrist for our Sarasota, FL location.
This group has a phenomenal WORK CULTURE, that puts the patient first and foremost. This group is positive, and team focused. If you are an O.D. who’s passionate and positive about the impact you can make, please reach out to us to learn more.
The organization is a technology leader in eye care and one of the nation’s leading multi-specialty ophthalmology/optometry practices. This group creates patients for life by providing the highest level of quality eye care and service to the community. This is accomplished through hiring the very best talent available. We have a highly trained, skilled medical team, a caring staff and we use the most advanced technology to ensure every patient’s best possible visual outcome.
In short, our organization’s mission is:
· Team Work
· A Culture of Positivity
· Highest Level of Individual Productivity
· Technical Excellence
· Treating Patients as Valued Guests
· Respectful of all Employees
The incoming Optometrist will provide the following services:
· Eye Exams (Using both traditional phoroptors and EPIC workstations)
· Diagnostics (Slit Lamps, Visual Fields, OCT’s, Fundus Photos, etc.)
· Dry Eye Services (BlephEx, LipiFlow, Product Sales)
· Patient Education
· Contact Lenses
· Stellar Optical Sales Capture Rates
· Ensure All Patients Are Treated With Dignity And Respect
Basic Requirements Include:
· New GRADS are Encouraged to Apply!
· Doctor of Optometry Degree from an accredited optometry school
· Licensed in the State of Florida or getting Licensed in the State
· Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR)
· Follows code of conduct aligned with the mission, vision and values of our team centered organization.
· Follows code of conduct /ethics of their profession.
If You’re A Doctor of Optometry and You’re Looking for an Exceptional Opportunity to Provide Your Patients with First Class Care, Please Get in Touch with OjO.
To apply for this job please visit ojonline.net.