Website Ophthalmology jobs Online (OjO) - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Join an Ophthalmology / Optometry Group Practice…Great Job for an Optometrist in CONNECTICUT!
Our organization is a multi-physician ophthalmology and optometric practice with numerous locations in Connecticut.
We are a very well regarded, established practice. Each year we see 60,000+ patient encounters and perform more than 5,000 surgical procedures. We provide full optical services in each location. Our 12-doctor group covers cataract surgery, glaucoma, medical retina, cornea and oculoplastics along with our cadre of O.D.s who offer many specialty services.
We are actively recruiting for a full-time optometrist. Office hours will be 4 – 5 days per week with 1 Saturday per month. The optometrist must have an unrestricted license to practice optometry in the state of Connecticut and be eligible for professional malpractice liability coverage. The new Optometrist will participate in standard on-call rotation consistent with other employed optometrists.
The new hire Optometrist will be eligible for the following benefits:
· 6 Paid Holidays (New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
· Generous Salary and bonus
· Generous paid vacation time
· Coverage of costs associated with 22 hours of CE required for state of Connecticut licensure
· $1800 of additional CE reimbursement per contract term
· Medical Malpractice Coverage through CMIC
· Fees associated with all credentialing and licensing
· Voluntary Dental, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
· 401-(k) Profit Sharing Plan (after 1 year of employment )
· Individual Health Insurance Coverage (Practice pays 60% of premium, Employee pays 40% of premium)
To learn more about this great Connecticut Optometry job, contact our physician recruiter — Drew Caldwell at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org