Website Ora, Inc
POSITION TITLE: Optometrist
COMPANY: Andover Eye Associates
LOCATION: Andover, Massachusetts (In Office)
Are you an astute, knowledgeable, and efficient clinician? Do you also have a passion for learning and helping further the understanding of visual function and clinical trial design? Are you a team player with great patient skills? Are you a great clinician with a love for clinical research? If this sounds like you, apply to our Optometrist role!
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Andover Eye Associates is seeking a talented, energetic, and highly engaged Optometrist. This position will take a leading role in patient care and collaborate closely with ophthalmologists at the practice. Our Optometrist will be engaged in clinical practice 80% of the time and spend 20% of their time focusing their effort on clinical research!
· Perform comprehensive routine exams and refractions which may include contact lens fitting.
· Perform diabetic exams and managing emergency exams as needed.
· Co-manage care with ophthalmologists as needed (retina, glaucoma and ocular plastic specialists).
· Aid in the recruitment, enrollment and retention of subjects.
· Be part of the clinical research team within the Ora, Inc. clinical research network.
· Other medical management as needed.
· Doctor of Optometry (OD) from an accredited optometry school
· Valid Massachusetts optometry license
· An interest in ophthalmic clinical research
ADDITIONAL SKILLS and ATTRIBUTES:
· Prior experience in either pediatric exam or low vision exam as well as ability to speak Spanish is helpful
· Ability to thrive in a high-volume practice
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com