Website Partners Insight Recruiting
Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer Gill with Partners Insight Recruiting, and I have a wonderful Optometrist opportunity in Hanford, CA with a potential for partnership within 5 years. This practice has been around since the 1900s, so there is a steady flow of patients scheduled 30 minutes apart without double booking with an average of 16 patients a day.
Patient care is of utmost importance with a significant amount of the exams being medical based while catering to all age groups and offering specialty equipment such as OCT, Optos, topographer, pachymeter, ICare, and automated Reichart lanes giving you the tools necessary to take care of your patients.
If you currently have your California license or are in the process of obtaining your license, please feel free to apply or reach out to me with any questions! New grads and 4th year optometry students are welcome to apply.
I have many full-time, part-time, per diem, sublease, partnership, ownership, and fill-in opportunities throughout the US. Please email me for more information on any that you may be interested in either now or in the future. I would love to help you out😊
Please connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click this link to schedule a call calendly.com/jen_partnersinsight
Experienced Optometrists and New Graduates welcome! Even if you are in the process of obtaining your license!
Optometrist responsibilities include analyzing vision tests, identifying sight problems, and prescribing corrective lenses and eyeglasses. To be successful in this role, you should have attention to detail and be able to treat all kinds of patients with kindness and discretion, from young children to the elderly. Note that to be considered for this position, you need to be a Licensed Optometrist, or in the process of acquiring your Optometrist License. Ultimately, you will ensure the accurate diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases and injuries.
• Perform comprehensive eye and vision tests
• Diagnose defects of the eye, such as myopia, astigmatism, and glaucoma
• Provide personalized temporary and permanent solutions to sight issues based on each patient’s specific case and medical history
• Prescribe medications, eyeglasses, and contact lenses
• Advise patients on proper eye care techniques
• Keep updated and accurate medical records for all patients
• Advise/train patients on how to use and maintain their contact lenses
• Co-management of patients with local Ophthalmologists
• Work experience as an Optometrist
• In-depth understanding of eye conditions and vision defects
• The ability to explain medical terms simply and clearly
• Attention to detail
• Degree in Optometry
(Full-time, part-time, sublease, partnership, ownership, and fill-in opportunities also available)
Please contact me for more information!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com