SSM Health Davis Duehr Dean’s Divisions of Ophthalmology and Optometry is actively recruiting for several full-time optometrists in Wisconsin. Davis Duehr Dean has a thriving well-established practice with experienced and enthusiastic support staff. Our optometrist provides a high level of care to our complex patients, and partners with outreach ophthalmologists at certain locations. Subspecialists in retina, glaucoma, pediatric ophthalmology, cornea and oculoplastics are also located throughout our integrated eye network and are readily available for consults. Ideal candidates are board certified in optometry with experience in specialty contact lenses. Newer graduates will be considered; residency trained preferred and board certification would need to be obtained within five years of hire.
SSM Health Davis Duehr Dean is a leading provider of vision care in the Midwest. Davis Duehr Dean Eye Care has more than 90 years of comprehensive ophthalmology experience.
Our comprehensive, integrated eye care network is conveniently located in sixteen sites throughout southern Wisconsin.
At Davis Duehr Dean Eye Care, our 60 eye care specialists, have a longstanding reputation as an integrated network for advanced eye care and excellence in:
· Ophthalmology, including comprehensive, oculoplastics, pediatric ophthalmology, retina, Glaucoma and Cornea subspecialties.
· Refractive Surgery — LASIK, IntraLase®, PRK, LASEK, ICL, CLE
· Optometry – primary eye care and medical/specialty contact lenses
· Optical Retail on-site at each location
As part of SSM Health/Dean Medical Group, one of the largest multi-specialty physician groups in the country, Davis Duehr Dean Eye Care is a national leader in Refractive Surgery for nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism; and implantable collamer lens (ICL) procedures.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Current Openings located at:
· Portage with outreach to Baraboo
All opportunities include:
· Full-Time opportunity
· EPIC EMR utilized in both clinic and hospital settings
· Generous Signing Bonus
· Guaranteed salary first year
· Relocation package
· Annual CME reimbursement and paid time off
· Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
· Medical License & DEA Certification paid for
· Full physician benefit package
To learn more about these opportunities please contact:
Kirsten Sukow | Recruiter – Physician, Provider and Leadership Talent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com