*Recent Optometry Grads Welcome*
Private Practice Openings in: CO, GA,NC, and SC
Juno Search Partners is excited to be partnering together with TZVECL to hire future members of their team.
At TZVECL, we provide high end service and patient care using the best products and technology available in our industry. Our office routinely manages glaucoma, provides emergency eye care, fits irregular corneas in custom contact lenses, and offers various options for myopia control. Of course, cataract surgery and LASIK co management is also provided.
We are seeking a Full-Time Optometrist to join a patient care team that is led by a forward-thinking owner that is connected nationally with several other successful practices. We have hired an amazing team of people that get what we do and love taking care of patients!
· Create exceptional value in the lives of our patients by delivering extraordinary eye care.
· Examine, diagnose, treat and manage disorders of the visual system, eye diseases, and injuries.
· Confidently and correctly prescribe glasses and contacts as needed.
· Review prescriptions and identify special and complex needs.
· Perform work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and patient volume.
· Assist in identifying situations involving unsatisfied patients and act quickly for resolution.
· Takes the initiative to accurately describe the features and benefits of various lenses and frames.
· Perform vision tests and analyze results.
· Diagnose, treat and manage vision and eye health conditions.
· In addition to prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses, be knowledgeable in treatment options using pharmaceuticals, low vision, vision therapy, and surgical procedures.
· Look to specialize in an area of professional interest, such as vision therapy or low vision rehab.
· Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery—for example, examining a patient one day postoperatively.
· Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases such as diabetes and refer patients to other healthcare providers as appropriate.
· Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses.
Knowledge and Skills
· Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, caring, patient).
· Strong communicator and listener to patients and associates.
· Leadership and teamwork skills.
· Sharp decision-making skills.
· Experience with different technologies.
Doctor of Optometry degree and maintain a license to practice in the state of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org